Thanks, I’ll look into it, yes I used rsat on the previous server too, so it’s not unknown, now I put it on my win 8.1 client with only domain access (it’s a half-way out of the box laptop, perfect for testing, no one misses it) and a simple control panel global proxy setup works with any browser, now I’ll have to test if this gpo works for win 10 and win 11 client.
I would like to have a global autoproxy setting if possible (that runs on multiple versions of windows), I don’t want to create a separate one for each browser if possible. ![]()
Also, one more question, what about the domain clients that are in the no-proxy group, will gpo advertise there too (with the wpad solution this was certainly not a problem, but if i force the manual setting with gpo i am not sure at all)?
